Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm not cut out for blogging

I'm so awful at keeping up with this blog thing. Must make a better effort, really.

I don't have much in the way of witty or interesting things to add tonight so instead, I'll just post a few pictures and give a recap of what we've been up to this Summer and also a few pictures to show what we "wish" we were up to this Summer...



George gained his independence on two wheels


My "baby" Andriana turned 3


George performed in the Greek festival


We spent lots of time in the pool


I also travelled to New Brunswick to attend my cousin Laura's wedding and took both kids - on my own. This obviously left little time for me to snap pictures. Eventually I will get around to uploading the few I took.

Other than that, we've layed low. Spent lots of weekends barbecuing and having friends over for swims. But as it is every year, every single, solitary day of the Summer we wish we were here:



In Ellada enjoying Frappes. Ahhhh, perhaps next Summer will be kind to us.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment